One of the things that I do best is make our family's "who stole the cake." I make it so well that I have people begging me to make them and I even have a few people who beg me to send them in the mail. They believe it will truly be one of their happiest days. It makes me feel good that I can make something that people really enjoy!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
What I do best
One of the things that I do best is make our family's "who stole the cake." I make it so well that I have people begging me to make them and I even have a few people who beg me to send them in the mail. They believe it will truly be one of their happiest days. It makes me feel good that I can make something that people really enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment